I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Cindi, at Just Mom It.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.
Here are the answers the the questions that I received from Just Mom It.
- What motivated you to start your blog?
- I decided to start a blog shortly after my 4 day hospital visit when I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Once I took the leap and actually did it, my eyes opened to a whole new world. Yes, I still want to be a nurse, but my dream is to stay at home with my kids. They’re only young once.
- Will you share your favorite blog post?
- That’s a hard one. I really like my newer post on a Mom’s uses for Coconut Oil! It combines uses for moms, and also for the kids!
- Who is the person that inspires you most?
- Both of my parents, for sure. If it wasn’t for them striving for me to do better than they ever did, I wouldn’t have what I do today.
- If you were to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Technically, I think potatoes with butter is the only food you could eat for the rest of your life and still be able to maintain all the proper Vitamin and Mineral intake to sustain life, but I’m not worried about that. I need a blue-rare steak in my life, everyday of it.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- There are sooooooo many beautiful places! I think I’ll start in Hawaii and go from there!
- What are you most proud of?
- With just about anything my kids do, I’m excited and proud. It will be like that until the day I die.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Tattoos. For sure. Money is the only thing that stops me 🙁
- If you could choose any career (education and money aside) what would it be?
- A vet. Animals growl or purr. They can’t call you profanities. Since I was told that was next to impossible, I decided to go into the human health care (;
- What is the first film you remember seeing in the cinema?
- It was the Tigger Movie with my mom. It did not end well when I ate a whole bag of Starbursts.
- How old would you guess you are if you didn’t know how old you are?
- I’m forever 18. Seriously, I still want to say that when someone asks how old I am.
- In one sentence, who are you?
- A mother of two boys and a dog with a nursing degree that is still pursuing her career, who has Multiple Sclerosis, that never likes to stay home.
Now I’m happy to return the favor and nominate another 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
1. Kayla Dene Slusher www.kayladeneblog.com
3. Jordan JoJo Duray www.theadventuresofamermaid.com
4. Kari Hodgkiss
5. Frances Farac Vidakovic www.inspiringlifedreams.com
7. Sarah Subaia
8. Virginia A. Davis
9. Mary-Ellen Fimbel
10. Natalie Anna
11. Kailey Wilderman
Here my the 11 questions for my nominated bloggers:
- How did you get started blogging?
- What are your dreams for your website?
- If you had one superhero power, what would it be?
- What is your biggest motivation?
- Before this blog, what did/do you do for a living?
- What is your blogging niche?
- What do you love to do for fun?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- What is one goal you have for this week?
- What is one thing on your bucket list?
- In one sentence, who are you?
And don’t forget the 4 basic rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you (me).
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Enjoy yourself, and make someone feel the rays today 😎